Spotting before period, scanty menses flow, fluttery feeling in lower abdomen. Meaning?

Hello I have had some spotting this month a few days before my expected period, I got my period This month on the 7th and I didnt seem to be flowing by the 9th. That friday the 10th I went to use the rr and urinating a small clot was in the toilet when I wiped there wad barely any light pink blood . I put in a tampon n only briwbrown blood was there. Yesterday I had a fluttery feeling all day in my lower right abdomen .....what could this mean..?s
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  42 Awaiting Answer