Spotting before having periods. Getting headaches, tired and starving. Any chances of pregnancy?

hi. in the past three months i have been spotting brown and pink then having my period. i usually get this every 25 to 28 days. this month im two days late. i have been under stress but thats not new. i have been getting headaches , and constantly tired and starving. no cramps or anything. my dr. i found out left the office i go to and i cannot be seen til september. is it possible i could be pregnant? i dont know when it is the most accurate time to take a pregnancy test . thank you
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  32 Awaiting Answer