Spots on armpits, around nipples, pubic area. Diagnosed as Fox Fordyce. Home remedies?

I have many flesh colored spots on my armpits and the a few of the same spots around my nipples and pubic area. I showed my NP my armpits and after researching she diagnosed me with Fox Fordyce. I researched it a little online and realized that the spots around my nipples and pubic area confirm her diagnosis. What type of treatment do you suggest? What are some things that I can do myself at home to help deminish this? For instance, I use tretinoin cream on my face already and she suggested that I could try that. Should I wash my armpits and then apply the cream at night to wash off my deoderant? Also, is deoderant bad for the disease or is shaving bad for it as well?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012