Spots inside penis. Masturbate, use colgate powder inside penis head. Help me remove the dark patches.

I have dark patches or spots inside my penis, its look so bad, sometimes my wife asked that why my penis skin has dark patches. I told her I dont know. I want to tell you how it comes, it is come by mastrubate and sometimes I put some colgate powder inside my penis head, I dont know that time it could create problem. That time I was 17 years old. Please help me to remove the dark patches. Suggest me some creame to sortout this problem.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I think your diagnosis is just superficial. Masturbaation cnnot be a proper reason for dark patches on penis. We all rub our hands and feet often. Any dark patches come?

Secondly you need to consult dermatologist to find out what are those dark patches if it is itching, sore, troublesome etc. Dermatologist cn help you. Till then no anxiety. Right.

Wish you speedy recovery