Spot in lungs, old TB infection. How to get rid of this?

just came back last month (almost 3 years out of XXXX). Now my husband took a residence visa for me and my kids but unfortunately I failed in the medical examination due to my spot in my lungs in which they considered as OLD TB. My query is, I cannot enter or get visa in XXXX having old TB in the medical record coz they recommend for deportation?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Sorry your old Tubercular scar in lng would rmain as it is.It dosent suggest that you have Active TB.Be careful and if you develop any symptoms of TB then immediately visit your Pulmonologist.