Splotchy skin with blisters on the shin due to sunburn. Tried vinegar wraps. Need medical attention?

I got a pretty bad sunburn on my shins Sunday....the right leg is kinda splotchy still but the left developed yellow blisters seemingly overnight. I been doing vinegar wraps and even did a honey/milk mixture there s not much pain but I take medicines for nerve problems. I m wondering if I should go to the ER or if it s just normal healing process. I can take pictures and send if that would be possible/helpful
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012