Splinter in face, not bending or breaking, not sticky, not wood, plastic or metal

Today, I noticed a splinter, or what I thought was a splinter, sticking out of my face . I went to pull it out, and it was a hard, white stick. It won t bend or break. It s not sticky either. This is the third time it has happened. Twice has been in the same spot on my face. Another time was in my right shoulder . It s not wood, plastic, or metal. All three times, the splinter has been the same length, color, and diameter. What is this?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012
Dec 2013
I have gone through your an can understand your concern for the bruises. Regarding your bruises - it is a simple phenomenon, if your bleeding time, clotting time and platelets are normal then there is no need to worry. SO you can go for these tests to confirm the normalcy of the blood profile in relation to that.
I suggest you to take food containing plenty of vitamin C in your diet which maintains good strength of blood vessels.