Spitting dark blood discharge, feeling of something stuck in throat, pain in cheek, nose. Should I be concern?

I ve been experiencing a dark bloody discharge from what I think is coming from my sinuses. When I spit it out it looks like a dark bloody clot. Sometimes when I expel this mucous it may be streaked through the mucous but still bloody in color. A few weeks ago I was also experiencing a feeling in my throat like something was stuck. This has passed this week, no feeling of something stuck in throat but started with the dark bloody mucous from sinuses. I do have alittle pain in my left side of my cheek area near my nose . Pressure feeling like. I am concerned with the color of the discharge.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012