Spiked fever post C-section, on antibiotics and fluids. History of kidney transplant. Cause of concern?

my daughter had a kidney transplant 8 years ago. Transplant was a big success, she is not on alot of a auto suppresent medicine. She just had a baby by c section on Dec. 7th, 2012. She has spike a fever twice after the c section. She is on antibiotics and fluids.. Creatine Level is 1.1 which is the same as before pregnancy. Blood pressure is good. She had a great pregnancy, carried full term Her due date was Dec. 9th. She is in good hands, she is not worried, however me as her mother I am wrorried.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012