Sperm report analysis, severe oligozoospermia with infection, self healing or varicocele surgery required ?

Hi, I am XXXXXX i have married on June 2011 we planning for a child since last 3 months but the attempt had been unsuccessful for that reason doctor suggested both of us for medical examination. my wife s reports are normal and Doctor suggested me for Semen Analyses test and the reports were something like this: Macroscopic volue 1.0 ml, Colour: Greyish White, Microscopic: Sperm Count: 2 lakhs/ml, Motility cannot be assessed due to low sperm count , IMPRESSION: SEVRE OLIGOZOOSPERMIA WITH EVIDENCE OF INFECTION. Kindly suggest me whether i go for verecocele surgery or it can be cured naturally? Regards XXX
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012