Spells of rapid heartbeat while relaxing, subsides withing minutes. Is it alarming?

I had it happen only twice before, my heart will start beating real fast for six to ten seconds and slowly go back to normal... The thing is when it happened, I was relaxed lying on my bed or couch I havnt ran or anything... It happened two weeks ago maybe when it first happened, and it happned again an hour ago... Is this bad?? By the way im only fourteen and I dont play sports a lot just volleyball... I eat healthy I think... Bo one in our family had heart problems actually my grandma does...but I really dont know.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012