Speech impairment, jerking throat while eating, pain in legs, knees, behavioral changes. Brain MRI shows cystic lesions, compression on ventral pons. Treatment?

Patient age is 64 yrs, XXXXXXX Followings are the symptom which is observed from the year 2008: 1. Dry lips and severe pain, movement of lips (opening and closing with sound), at the initial stage. 2. Emotional and behavioral changes. 3. Personality changes. 4.Sleepless night. 5.Speech impairment. 6. Jerk at the throat while eating. 7. Pain at knees and legs. 8. Difficulty walking 9. Weakness. There is an evidence of well defined cystic lesion showing signal intensities to that of CSF located in the prepontine cistern causing compression on the ventral pons. The lesion appears attached to the dura along the clivus and erode into the cortical bone along the posterior aspect of the clivus. Basilar artery is displaced towards right side by mass effect. Can you guide me
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012