Spastic paraparesis, lower abdominal pain, frequent urination, no Urinary tract infection. Suggestion?

HELLO THERE, I AM A 43 Y EARS OLD FEMALE,I HAVE ONE CHILD.I AM SUFFERING OF SPASTIC PARAPARESIS SINCE I WAS 3 MONTHS OLD.I AM DOING OK NOW,BUT I STILL HAVE A PROBLEM.WHEN I MAKE LOVE,I CAN NOT ORGASM WITHOUT HELP ,AND AFTER THAT I HAVE PAINS IN THE LOWER ABDOMEN AND I URINATE MORE THAN USUAL.THE DOCTOR SAID IT IS NOT ANY URINARY TRACT INFECTION AND EVERYTHING IS OK DOWN THERE . BUT I WONDER WHAT IS WRONG THEN?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012