Spasmodic torticollis and dizziness with off balance feeling

Hi, I have spasmodic torticollis , I have dizziness accociated with this. I have been through tests with an ear ,nose, throat doctor and he believes it is associated with the ST . What is causing this? And what can be done?I have been to physical therapy and do alot of stretching which has helped my left tilt. I just had my first Botox injection. With the dizziness I also have an off balance feeling which makes it difficult to walk. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Tue, 28 Jun 2011