Sores on scalp, itchy. Headache and neck pain. What can be done to get rid of prominent veins?

I have had a problem with my scalp for 3 years now and was told it was an allergy, was given an RX for clobetasol and told it should go away. There was crusting, scalbs and sores on the scalp which were very itchy, uncomfortable and annoying. Needless to say I couldn t seem to quit scratching and picking which made it worse. (Stupid me ) I try so hard but just can t quit messing with it. I eventually developed bad neck then head pain and started noticing large veins showing through on my forehead and temples that would either burn or hurt. The scalp is slowly getting better after trying lots of different remedies and the neck pain went away but if I so much as scratch my head it can cause my forehead to hurt a little or burn and the veins just get worse. They continue to show worse and worse. I feel like a freak show. Can anything be done to get rid of the veins or to make them almost invisible. Please give me some good news.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012