Sores on forehead, behind ears, swelling, discharging clear liquid, yellow scab formation. Treatment?

I have been getting sores on my forehead , on the back of my head, and behind my ears. They tend to swell up and become very painful to the touch or if something is ran over them (like water or sweat). They ooze a clear liquid that feels tacky or sticky to the touch. When they start to heal a flaky, yellowish scab appears and they tend to leave a scar where they were at. I am at a loss as to what it could be. I would appreciate your help. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012