Hi, thanks for writing to HCM.
All your symptoms are suggestive of a muscle strain
/ cramp owing to unaccustomed physical activity.
Blood clot or DVT in your case is highly unlikely. The symptoms and signs of DVT in a limb are
* Diffuse and tense swelling of the entire leg
* The leg will be tender to touch
* There will be local warmth over the involved limb
* There will be discolouration of the skin over the leg either blue or red
* There will be associated rise in body temparature (Fever
The general treatment guidelines for a Muscle strain or cramp include
* Preliminary warm up before going to vigorous exercise
* Drinking plenty of fluids before and after exercise to avoid dehydration
* Gentle massaging of the involved muscles
* Mild stretching of the involved joints and muscles
* Moist heat fomentation over the affected muscles to relax them
Hope this information is helpful. Good day