Soreness weeks after exercise. Pain in the ankle and calves. Chances of a blood clot?

Can a person have a delayed reaction to exercise and show no signs of soreness until two weeks later? I have not jogged or ran in months and I went for a small jog two weekends ago about four days later I had a pain down my right leg then about four days after that I started feeling a severe pain in my ankle and in the back of my calves. I have a lot of pain standing and walking on that leg. I am fearful of a blood clot. What are the symptoms of a blood clot?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013