Soreness on one side of the body below shoulder blade, burning in bladder after injection for kidney infection. Taken panadene forte. Suggestion?

Hi I am a 78 year old female I have experienced soreness in the right side of my body below the shoulder blade for at least six weeks I also had burning in the bladder my GP poked me in the area around my right kidney and gave me Keflex which cleared up the infection but not the pain and soreness Im finding it hard to lie on my right side and the pain has moved down to the top of my hip and throbbed last night until I took two panadene forte , Im worried It may be serious I don t have any confidence in my GP and can t get to Sydney to my other G.P until next week I think I need n X ray Blood test and urine test to find out what is wrong have you any Idea what it could be Thank You Thanks But I don t like giving my bank details to anyone I ll wait until next week and see my GP in Sydney, if I get worse tonight Ill see the indian bollywood G.P tomorrow Fleur
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012