Soreness and pain in the toe, foul smell in the urine. What could be the reason?

I have had pain in my big toe for years and recently developed a sore on the side of the toe. I have also noticed a strong smell in my urine even though I drink 6 to 8 glasses of water a day. I eat lots of fruits and vegetables, not a lot of meat, drink very little alcohol and don t like fast food or soft drinks. Could I have qout. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Hi Mlouise hill ! Just do urine culture test, and serum creatnin test. It will tell you is their any problem in kidney. and then consult the nephrologist. Be healthy . Bye.