Sore watering eyes causing rashes on skin. Headache and nausea. Remedy?

hi there, for the last few days i have had severely sore/ bloodshot eyes, watering terribly and leaving a rash down the sides of my cheeks ( from the tears). My temple on one side of my head feels sore and as though it has fluid in there. Have tried drops in my eye but it seems to be getting worse. It is causing me terrible headaches and making me feel nausious. Can u help?
thank u
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013
Thank you for posting your question here, I will answer it as best I can.
Have you considered going to an ophthalmologist to get your eyes checked? It sounds like the most probable cause, you need glasses and sometimes the simplest answer is the right one.

I hope this answered your question.