Sore tongue tip, raised white buds, turn black and fall, recurring problem, solution

The tip of my tongue is sore and I get these raised white buds that turn black and fall out. Today I had two black buds that fell out. My tongue is sore all the time. Before I know it I get another white bud and it turns black and falls out. This has been happening for several weeks. My tongue has been red and sore at the tip for some time now...months maybe be a year.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

It is known as glossitis and one should consider the possibility of either Vitamin B2 deficiency or Candida as the cause. Taking B Complex supplements and and application of Nystatin paint which is a antifungal agent will help. I suggest you to see a Surgeon/Physician.
Take Care