Sore throat with swollen left tonsil, white spots. Recurred after antibiotics course. Cancer ?

Hi,I had a really sore throat about 2weeks ago,then 2days later my left tonsil became swollen whith white spots on it,I went to my go and she gave me antibiotics which cleared it up,but three days after finishing them,my left tonsil became very swollen again and covered in white,also my gland in my neck is very swollen and painful.I also noticed today that the tonsil seems to be black underneath the white coverering.I m really worried that its tonsil cancer as I smoke and drink.please help.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012