Sore throat, tongue, sexual intercourse. Possibility of HIV, STD?

very scared of hiv dear sir/mam iam an indian who had a sex with a call girl in thailand.on july 10 2012 .initially we both had shower with out touching each other. then she put condom on my penis and given some soft oral sex on my condom covered penis for less tha a minute.and i sucked her nipples of that girl her age may be around 28 years and may be she is not lactating and also i dont have any bleedings or sores in my mouth. and i did vaginal intercourse with the same condom and i finished with in less than a minute.i think she had used some lubricant which i have nt seen wether oil based or water based so iam very confused about the healthiness of the condom after intercourse ans also i have not seen wether it is broken or not. i removed my penis and she carefully removed condom with her hand . now iam very scared of contracting any hiv or any stds to me because i dont know the status of her.for the past one week iam experiencing sore tongue and little bit sore throat symptoms. does i need to test for hiv and stds. so please help me iam scared to death as iam married and have small kids
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012