Sore throat, tingling sensation, red circles on roof of mouth. Cause of worry?

Hey there, I am having a mild sore throat as we speak. But something is off, I ve had sore throat a few times before. It s hard to describe but there is also some tingly feeling in my throat. Just because I am curious I snapped a picture of my throat, and I discovered something unusual. Probably nothing to worry about.If you look at the red circles in the upper part of my mouth, I was wondering what those are. And is it a cause for worry ? And do you think this is a viral or bacterial infection?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013