Sore throat, thick green mucus, fatigue, burning sensation on coughing. Cure for symptoms?

Hi. It all started about a week ago with a very sore throat , but very quickly turned into blowing and coughing up bright green, thick mucus . When I cough, my chest really burns. I m short of breath, and haven t had my voice for three days now. I have MS, so am very fatigued and weak anyway, but this has really got me down. I m allergic to penicillin and many other meds, so not sure what the ER or a doctor s visit could do for me.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012