Sore throat, swollen lymph node, watery eyes, clogged ears with intermittent ringing, brownish deposit at the back of throat. Cause?

A few days ago I started feeling horrible. Everyone said I looked like I wasn t feeling good. The next morning I woke up with a sore throat , but only on the right side, & only the right lymph node is swollen as well. My equilibrium is noticeably off, my nose is running on the same side, my eye keeps watering on the right side, I sound terrible, & this morning, the roof of my mouth towards the back of my throat felt strange. When I took a tissue and scraped it, the nasty stuff of the tissue was a brownish color. What could this be? And what can I do about it? Also my ears are clogged, and start ringing off and on.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013