Sore throat, stuffed and popping ears, constant running nose, low fever, had tonsillectomy, glandular fever. Any recommendations?

Hi I am complaining of sore throat , ears which keep feeling stuffed and pop occasionally, constant running nose, temperature of 39C, swollen glands and aches and pains for 48hours. I have history of tonsillectomy and more recently of glandular fever . I have been taking paracetamol and decongestant since symptoms started with no improvement. Also last time i blew my nose my ear popped which caused me to lose my balance and fall. I cannot make an appointment with my GP soon what would you recommend?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012