Sore throat, runny nose, pink eye, increased frequency of urination. Are the symptoms linked, treatment?

I seem to have a few things wrong with me at the moment and im wondering if it s all linked. I have a sore throat runny nose and now pink eye, which developed yesterday but the sore throat seems to be to one side - the same side as my bad eye. And I also have what seems to be a uti as I feel like I need the loo a lot. I have a new sexual partner, as in the last 4/5 weeks and been very run down at work.. What s up with me!?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012