Sore throat, red blotches on tongue, red spots on roof of mouth. Recurring sty infection in eyes. Viral or staph infection?

For several months I have had very annoying reaccuring styes in eyes... Saw many doctors etc.. Settles down & starts again.. Then after a two wk. Good stretch no stye just same lump from past stye (lower eyelid )... Got another.. Two days later sore throat & now coated blotchy tongue... Coated with red blotches.. Also notice roof of mouth has some red spots along with my sore throat? Do I have a viral infection, yeast , I feel styes... All related.. Immune system ... Do I have a staff infection? See confused!! Help!!!
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012