Sore throat, persistent cough, coughing yellow sputum streaked with blood, throat itchy. Need to be checked?

Hey there, I have a very sore throat , a persistent wet cough, my voice is barely there and really hoarse. I ve been coughing up yellow sputum or phlegm streaked with blood and my chest is very sore when I breathe(going on day three). Now I have a runny nose and my tongue, throat and roof of my mouth are very itchy and there appears to be redness or red bumps on my palette. Should I go to get checked out or is this just a common cold that will pass on its own?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013