Sore throat, mucous, neck stiffness, pain in the head-spine area. What could this be?

I have sinuous infection symptoms for about 2-3 weeks, sore throat and mucus . Then, I woke up with stiff neck 5 days ago. It got worse over time. I had shooting pain right were head connected to spine . I went to chiropracter and med doctor. I m taking alive and cyclobenzaprine . I was diagnosed with torticoles. I still have sore throat and swollen tong. Can t turn my head, headache. Could it be some kind of virus? I m female, 44 years old, very healthy and active. No med history of any family deseases.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012