Sore throat, itchy ears, numbness in the lip. Taking tylenol and amoxicillin. What is causing this?

Hi so Ive had a sore throat for over a week now. I went to to ER last Friday night and was told I have strep throat . I am a 34 year old female. I was prescribed amoxicillin . I take Tylenol for pain too. But last few days my ears have been really itchy. My top lip feels a bit numb but I can still feel it. Now my chin feels slighty numb and my neck a little bit and I ve had a headache most of the day. What is going on?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013