Sore throat, headache, fever, stuffiness after receiving flu shot, have severe tiredness. What can help feel better?

I had a sore throat , cough , headache , temp and stuffiness over a week ago after I received the flu shot. At the beginning of this week I was feeling pretty good again. Last night I started feeling very tired and showed a slight temp. It broke but today Im still tired and clammy. Im a 33 year old women who wants to feel better? Do you think its a virus? What can help me feel better?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012