Sore throat, headache. Having sinus problems, epilepsy. Reason for headache?

I have had a sore throat and headache for several days. Tonight my head started to hurt on top of my scalp right above the soft spot/indention on my right side. It hurts like crazy and I couldn t even pull my hair back and put a clip in because of the pain. I looked it up and I read a couple of different things- it could be from my sinus problems or a specific kind of headache. I have bad sinus problems- always congested, have a polyp etc and I also have epilepsy and I take Carbatrol . I don t know if the seizures or meds. could at all be related but I always like to make everyone aware. This happens sometimes but I don t remember a pattern to know if it s always when I have a headache or cold. Thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013