Sore throat, fever, and drowsiness. Sinus infection? Burning in the neck

I need to know what's wrong with me since my mouth doesn't seem to believe me...i was fine for two days this week wednesday I woke up with a similar feeling of a sore throat. At first I thought it was a strep. I was testing that day and during that test I because feverish drowsy and sometimes not able to focus. When I got home I told my mum an she said its not a big deal it's sinus. I didn't believe her she have me sinus medicine and Theraflu. If the room was warm I'd shiver and get a blanket but it was to hot I take it off. It was overwhelming so I went to sleep. The next day it spreaded to the other side of my neck and had a burnin sensation and I couldn't swallow or it hurt to and my speach was basically mumbling. She gave me sore throat medicine and it was painful. Then I got ice and made sure i cooled it down. It help but the next day it got worse it spreaded to the back of my jaw and to my neck. It's making me build up spit and my throat can't take anymore medicine or food it's making my head feel bevy and I feel like something is stabbing my throat please help!
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013