Sore stomach, pain in pancreas area. Recovered from pancreatitis and gallbladder removed. Suggestion?

I have just recovered from pancreatitus and had my gallbladder removed just in case that was the problem. Its been about 3 weeks and about 3 days ago I got a sour stomach like I had never had before. I was miserable for those entire 3 days until I threw up then I was completely fine except that I have been having strong pains in my pancreas area ever since I went back to my regular diet about 5 days after I left the hospital and I am worried it may be coming back. Any ideas as to whether the sour stomach has anything to do with my pancreas and if the pancreatitus may be coming back?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013