Sore stomach, bleeding during Bowel Movement, bad smell. What does this mean?

sore stomach most of the time bleeding from back passage during bowel movement , but also when no bowel movement, feel as if I need a bowel movement occassionaly, when I go nothing there except blood and jelly. I feel as if I am leaking all the time and there is strong smell of bad blood (as if something has died), this is an on going problem, but has got worse in the last two weeks. I have been to hospital and had a lower bowel test which was clear in the summer last year. I feel more comfortable when I am lying down.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013