Sore stiff swollen ankles, red, warm, bones are sore to touch. Cant bear weight. X- ray normal, low vitamin d. Thoughts?

My ankle is sore and stiff in the mornings. It starts swelling during the day and then goes back down in the evening. It swells around both inside and outside ankle bones. Is discolored, red, and warm to the touch. It also has a lump in the red area that is hard and sore to the touch. Both ankle bones inside and out are sore to the touch. Some times I can't fully bare weight and other days it seems ok. It has been more than 3 weeks. I have had an X-ray and numerous blood tests. So far my inflammation was elevated and I am low in vitamin d. That's it. Any thoughts? Help. Gout, ra, lupus, all negative. I am a 39 year old female who does exercise regularly. Well, I did.....thanks in advance.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013