Sore on chin, lumps on neck. Have asthma, eczema and sinus. On cetiphil. Further?

hi, I have asthma , eczema , and sinuses problems my eczema has been acting up here lately badly. I ve purchased cetiphil soap for it and is maintaining it, but I ve notice that I m sore under my chin at the top of my throat in the center and I have a small lump in the center to around the right side of my neck. I It is not painful to swallow nor is it when I eat but if I turn my neck, laugh, or touch then I feel pain. With could be the problem???
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013