Sore neck, ears, throat catarrh, white spots on tonsils. Caflexin taken. Tonsilitis history. Advise?

I hAd tonsilitis about 3 weeks ago, swabs came back clear was on caflexin for 5 days. I'm 8 weeks pregnant. I now have similar feelings to how it started lat time, sore neck, ears and feels like catarrh coating back of my throat, n a bit chesty, but no cough. My throat is not sore , more dry....this is how I felt lat time and 2 days later I had white spots on my tonsils and very painful throat..... Could it be coming back? I haven't had onsilitis in 7 years till the bout 3 weeks ago, and usually I get he vey painful throat first....please help.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013