Sore neck, dizziness, nausea, heaviness in eyes, fatigue, tingling face

i have a very sore neck ,the pain is on the lower base of my skull . ive been to the neurologist he said that my spine sint oval shaped but heart shaped and it might be putting presure on the back of my spinal cord and i have some disc that are getting thinner. I get very dissy and get nausea, sometines my eyes get very heavy and i become disorientated, very fatigue , tingling in lower part of face, sensitive to smells and sound, very irritable , weird feeling in my head i think thats the dizzyness ,some short term memory loss
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012