Sore mouth. Blisters on the gums. Hard lump on the salivary gland. Any opinions?

Hi i am a 43 year old female i have 2 year history of sore mouth its extremely painful and raw, there is nothing can be seen to the naked eye, but when photographed by dentist it showed up as brown freckle like areas over gums roof of my mouth etc. i now have a hard lump to salivory gland area under my chin to right side! I am waiting to see a specialist for oral problems. Please could you give me your opinion on these symtoms Avril
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013