Sore lump on the bum cheeks, looks bruised. Treatment required?

Hi I have had a sore lump on my bum cheek for quite some time now. It s not a boil its very strange and looks very sore and bruised as well as being sore I ve not had time to go to the doctors plus I thought it would go away but it s my partner that keeps on at me as he says it doesn t look right Do you think it needs to be checked
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013
I suggest you must go & get it looked at by local GP because it is difficult to diagnose without actually seeing it