Sore lump getting bigger on the buttocks. Treatment? Suffering from severe trapped nerve on the shoulder blade

i have a large red sore lump (30 mm) on the the extreme edge of my left buttock cheek. it has a red line with swelling below the line and this is heading upwards for about 60mm. Feels very large beneith the skin like a small egg and sore to touch or sit on otherwise no pain. It seems to have double in size sinse yesterday and first came to my notice four days ago. Please advise. Also suffering with a severe trapped nerve in my right shoulder blade at present.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013