Sore left rib cage, pushed out further on right side, pain along the edges. Anything to worry ?

Hello, A couple of months ago, I noticed that my left rib cage was sore, but the soreness never really went away. It does not hurt, but it is always there. About the same time, the left ribsI noticed were noticably pushed out further than the right side. I thought that it may be related to a lypoma lump I have in between 2 ribs on my left side, but the soreness/dull ache seems to be along the edges of the bottomef of the rib cage (or so it seems to me). My family doctor seems unconcerned, but it is not going away and am wanting a further investigation. Worried for nothing? Ideas? Cheers
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012