Sore foreskin. Taken treatment for chlamydia. Tingling sensation on foreskin, testicle pain. Concerned

Hi, I have had sore foreskin for nearly three months now I have been to have 2 sti tests and have also seen my gp. The first sti test came up positive for chlamydia which got treated. I went back to the clinic for the sore foreskin problem and they seemed to think I had thrush which I was given a cream for which didn t work. I then went to my gp who gave me a pill and cream treatment for thrush which has also done nothing. There are no sores as such just red irritated skin and when the pain calms I get a tingling sensation on the same area of skin. I am also having pains in my testicles I am concerned because it seems nobody that I have seen has a clue what s wrong please help
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013