Sore foot, burning sensation, and pain all over. X Ray done, found nothing. Same feeling on the other foot. What could this be?

I HAVE HEARD A FOOT PAIN FOR OVER 2YEARS. IT STARTED LIKE A NEDDLE PICK AND EVER SINCE THEN I HAVE DONT THE BEST X RAYS AND NOTHING WAS FOUND AT HOME AND IN THE UK.
CURRENTLY WHEN I WALK I FEEL AS IF I AM WALKING ON PEBBLES, AND MY CONDITON IS SO BAD THAT I HAVE BURNING SENSATIONS UNDER MY FOOT AS IF I HAVE A SORE. THERE IS NO SOLE FACE BUT PAINS ALL OVER. THE SAME SWOLLEN CONDITION ON MY RIGHT HAS STARTED ON MY LEFT FOOT.
THANKS FEMI
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013