Sore breasts and recurring thrush after taking birth control pills. Diabetes ruled out. Need alternative birth control pills

I m on Yasmin birth control and had no problems for the first 3 or 4 months. Now I have sore breasts and constant recurring thrush. I have had blood tests to rule out diabetes and have had swabs to rule out any other infection. All results point towards thrush. Could Yasmin be causing this? Should I try changing my pill and if so what should I change it to? P.s. I am 26 and in good health, non smoker
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  68 Awaiting Answer