Sore, blocked throat, fever. Blood, urine, stool tests done. Taken Azithromycin, Levofloxacin. Treatment?

I had sore and blocked throat and fever three weeks back stayed for two days. I took Azythromycin 500 mg for three days initially. The throat problem was over but after that I have been having low grade fever since last three weeks. around 99 degree F No cough , cold , regular bowel movements , no weight loss in the blood , urine and stool tests all ok except eosonophil 15% Erythrocytes Positive ++ in stool microscopic Immunoglobulin E is 644 post the initial drug i have also taken Levofloxacin 500 mg for five days pls advice
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012