Sore and swollen roof of the mouth, severe fatigue and body pain, breathe through mouth due to sinus. Treatment advise?

The roof of my mouth is sore and swollen in some areas specially on the left side behind upper front teeth . I have a sinus allergy due to dust / weather because of which my nose remains perpetually closed and 80-90% of the time I am breathing through my mouth (consciously and unconsciously) including at night when sleeping This has caused multiple problems in the past, as esp. when weather is changing and my nose is worse, breathing from my mouth causes dry and parched lips , sore throat, and the sore/swollen mouth roof. However, the mouth roof problem is fairly recent, and this is only the second time it is happening now (earlier it was mostly sore throat followed by a flu/fever) The first time it happened, it went away in a couple of days as I applied oral gel. This time around its been four days and its going from bad to worse. Am not skipping meals, so no malnutrition , eating healthy, and no dehydration as I drink lots of water (except after a night s sleep when my mouth is parched due to breathing from mouth and dryness in air). I have taken Folic Acid as advised by some family/friends and also taking more water/milk and have applied oral gel before going to bed each night. Since the start of this mouth roof problem now, since past four days, I have also been feeling fever/fatigue and internal body pain. I have taken Paracetamol for that. Can you help treat this?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012